Mangoes are the favorite summer fruit that no one can resist it; mangoes taste so good that people forget they are also healthy! Find out that how mangoes can help you with your health.
- Mangoes prevent from cancer, the compounds in mango have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
- The high level of fiber pectin and vitamin C helps to lower the cholesterol.
- Mangoes clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples; it can be used both internally and externally for the skin.
- One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
- There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthy quality. The fiber in mangoes helps digestion and elimination.
- Mangoes boosts the immune system, the generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangoes, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Mangoes for the Skin:
Just blending up the mango and applying to the face is fast and easy. Mangoes contain beta-carotene, which is converted by your body to vitamin A, vitamins C are crucial to skin self-repair.
When eaten, mangoes help resolve all skin problems including pimples. Extract the large pit or seed from green mangoes. You can eat this seed raw or cooked.